The new generation of the aluplast lift-and-slide door convinces with its delicate and yet solid profiles and a clear, straight Classic-line design. Thermally broken aluminium thresholds and frame reinforcements allow for an incredible Uw value of only 0.77 W/m2K.
Exterior aluminium shells turn the lift-and-slide door into a work of art in your facade.
- advanced construction ensures highest level of stability
- thermally broken aluminium threshold for an increased thermal insulation
- 70 mm profile depth for an optimum of thermal insulation
- appealing angular Classic-line design
- triple glazing is possible
- can be complemented by exterior aluminium shells
- thermally broken reinforcement available for the lift-and-slide door’s frame to achieve an insulation value of Uw = 1.0 W/m²K
- low-maintenance window systems